With Windows 10 Pro Retail, you’ve got a fantastic business partner. It has all the details of Windows 10 Home, plus significant business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet extended Start menu, and countless new ways to get stuff done, plus advanced features like an all-new browser constructed for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
A clean install is essential this key cannot be cast off to upgrade from an older version of windows.
WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL 32 64 BIT Retail Key
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE NOTES AND FAQs
This is ONLY the Windows 10 Professional Retail Product Key, a download link will be provided afterward checkout
Can be only claimed for 1-time installation on 1 PC only and is NOT transferable.
Can be used to upgrade minor versions of Windows to Windows 10 Professional
Can I straight upgrade from an older operating system? - YES
Do I obtain a download link after the checkout? - YES. When you have placed your order, you will obtain your product key and a link with directions to download Windows.
Download Windows Media Creation Tool
- Run the media creation tool
- Generate installation media for another PC
- Select chosen language
- Select Edition: Windows 10 (it contains both, Pro and Home)
- Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Select the media you want to make (USB flash drive or ISO file to create a DVD)
- Execute a clean installation
- Boot up from the USB flash drive or the DVD
- Select your language, time, and keyboard favourites
- Input product key
- Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Remove all partitions (this deletes all your data!) and generate a new one to install Windows
1 GHz processor or faster
1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
800 x 600 screen resolution or higher.
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Other System Requirements:
Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software